Airbrushing Short Course
Next Intake: (Part-time- Monday /Tuesday)
15 – 16 APRIL
08 – 09 JULY
07 – 08 OCTOBER
16 – 17 DECEMBER
|Course:||Airbrushing Short Course|
|2 Days – 10am-4pm.|
|Course Fee:||$700 inc GST||Days/week:||2 Days onday – Tuesday|
Included in the Course: Mains / battery operated Sparmax Airbrush and Compressor (SPARMAX SP-35 plus the DC-25XR (IO), RRP $320.00.
This practical course covers the following topics:
- Handling the Airbrush Machine, including assembles, disassemble and troubleshooting.
- Use the Sparmax single cylinder mini air compressor
- A good working knowledge of Airbrushing Inks (water based, acrylic polymer based, alcohol based, airbrush glamour foundations and tattoo inks).
- Handling the Airbrush
- Line control
- 2D freehand application of spray patterns
- Application of airbrush foundation
- Application of eyebrow colour / shape using stencils
- Application of eye shadow using stencils
- Application of tattoos using stencils
A Certificate of Achievement will be proved on completion of the course.
All short courses must be paid for in advance and are non refundable except in extenuating circumstances.
To secure your place on this course, you must pay the course fee ($700.00).
We require a minimum of 3 to run the class and we have a maximum of 10. If you pay for the course and the course is cancelled due unforeseen circumstances or a lack of numbers, you are entitled to a full refund, or may choose to roll over to the next available course. If you pay for the course and do not turn up for any reason, you are not entitled to a refund, but may roll over to the next available course.
Please don’t hesitate to contact ACMUSE with any further questions, or to save your place on this course.
Scotty’s Makeup & Beauty School Holiday Workshops
Designed for students in grades 10 to 12, keen to learn some new skills and get hands on experience in makeup and SFX.
DAY 1 SFX Skills: Learn to apply bruises, grazes and gashes.
DAY 2 Makeup Skills: Learn to apply your own makeup, creating a natural and glamour looks.
All products and tools supplied in class by Scotty’s Makeup & Beauty.
Workshops are available to purchase separately or together at $150 per day.
SYDNEY: (02) 9518 900 / firstname.lastname@example.org
FITZROY: (03) 9416 1714 / email@example.com