Please be aware that there are only a limited number of places available for each course. To avoid disappointment it is advisable to submit an application as soon as possible.

Please carefully read the information below. International learners should note that they have certain extra conditions required of them.


You must fill out an application form and send it to us. This can be done over the Internet by using our online enquiry form , which can also be printed and posted to the College, if this is preferred.
If English is not your first language, a copy of the result of a recognised English test is also required.


The College will promptly assess the application.
We will then contact you to arrange an interview. This is as much for you to assess us as vice versa. The interview is an informal affair – a tour of the College facilities, a chat, review of your portfolio (if you have one) and a discussion of your aspirations. If an interview is inappropriate, your application will still be assessed without the interview.


If you are accepted, the College will send you an Acceptance Notification, together with an enrolment form. The enrolment process is legally binding with the enrolment form being a contract between the College and the learner. A hard copy signed by the learner, or their parent or guardian, is mandatory. You must return the signed enrolment form with your deposit (Direct Debit is available) upon receipt of which the College will send you a confirmation of your place.

International Students

Please note that applications submitted both from outside Australia and onshore are subject to the same requirements. Please read our Information for International Learners leaflet that is available as a download.


The College will generate a “Certificate of Enrolment” (CoE) from the Department of Home Affairs web site and then inform you of the Certificate Number. The Australian Department of Immigration is automatically notified when the CoE has been generated.


The learner then has to arrange for a visa from an Australian Diplomatic post (embassy or consulate) outside Australia, or the Department of Immigration of Ethnic Affairs inside Australia.
Please note that The College does not offer advice as to the likelihood of a learner obtaining entry to Australia. Remember that you must arrange for Health Cover for the duration of your stay in Australia.

For advice regarding studying in Australia please visit the Australian Government’s Study In Australia website.

Enrolment Application Form (International)Enrolment Application Form (Domestic)